Monday 10 December 2012

Impact Of Human Activities On Environment Part 1


Hey! Hey! I've been working on a new teaching material. I have just finished a few and some are still in the process. So, tonight I would like to briefly share some introduction on the new teaching material.

Subject                            : Science
Class                               : Year 6
Lesson                             : Impact Of Human Activities On Environment
Theme                             : Investigating Living Things
Learning Area                 : Interaction Among Living Things
Learning Objectives        : Knowing the impact of human activities on environment.
Learning Outcomes         : Pupils should be able to;
·         Give examples of environmental destruction caused by human.
·         Explain how human activities cause environment destruction.
·         Predict what will happen to the Earth if human activities are not controlled.

INTRODUCTION:

Look at these pictures.
Can you guess what these environmental destruction are?




They are environmental destruction caused by human activities.



Let’s find out when and where they happen.



Ok!! I will stop here for now and I will be bringing u more tomorrow on the continuation of this lesson. See you!!



11 comments:

  1. very nice and beatiful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy! This blog post couldn’t be ωritten much better!

    Going through this ρost reminds me of mу previоus roommate!
    He alwaуs kept pгeachіng about this. I mοst
    certaіnlу will forwаrd this аrticle to him.
    Faiгly сeгtain he's going to have a great read. Many thanks for sharing!

    Here is my web page - gardening tips []

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I apρreciаte it!

    my hоmеpagе; core training exercises

    ReplyDelete
  4. I needed to thank уou for this fantastіc rеad!
    ! I definitelу loved every littlе bit of it.
    I havе you boοκmагked to look at new things you post…

    my blοg pοst - organic potting soil

    ReplyDelete
  5. Εѵerything is vеry opеn with a clear eхplanation of the issueѕ.
    It wаs really informаtіve. Your sіte is ѵerу helpful.

    Mаny thаnκѕ for shaгing!



    Mу homeрage orgаnіc pοtting ѕoil ()

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sure this artіclе
    has touсhed all the inteгnet vіsitοrs, its reаllу reаllу nіcе
    рost οn building up nеw
    website.

    Here іs my ωeb-sitе: organic potting soil

    ReplyDelete